Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 95 Senri: Hot and Humid

It was a great week this last week. It has been getting really hot and
humid, but we have been finding good new potential investigators and
working a lot with one of the youth in Senri ward who has recently
received his mission call and so we have been taking him out to find
and teach and to do the Book of Mormon Challenge. We were able to give
out a bunch of Book of Mormons this last week and Dayley Chōrō and I
have now given out 53 copies of the Book of Mormon as a companionship.
It has been a couple pretty miraculous transfers working together with
him and they have been filled with growth both as an area and
individually. I am so grateful for the blessing that he has been in my
life and for the friendship that we have made.

We have been working with some pretty great investigators and are
excited to see them progress and a couple of them are almost for sure
going to be baptized next transfer and we have been so blessed to be a
part of their progression and to be able to make the friendships that
we have been able to. I am reading the Book of Mormon from the
beginning again looking for attributes of the Character of Christ and
have had some great Personal Studies and learned some things that I
really need to do better. I just want so badly to become a true
disciple of Christ and be filled with Charity and continually
strengthen and lift and minister to those around me. I fall subject to
the Natural man far too often and need to rely more fully on the
Atonement of Christ to give me the strength to put off the Natural man
and become a Saint (Mosiah 3:19). I love this Gospel so much and hope
with all my heart that those we are teaching will receive it and allow
it to fill their lives with Joy and Light. I’m so grateful for each of
you and pray that you are all doing well. Have a fantastic week!


Elder Allred
Elder Daley and me with one of our investigators and a visitor from the states

Skype Meeting in a digital Missionary Age

No comments:

Post a Comment