Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Week 94 Senri: 安全第一

Hey Everyone!
I am way sorry that I was not able to get an Email off last week, I unfortunately ran out of time and wasn’t able to write one. But I am going to repent and write one this week.

This last week was full of great steps of progress for some investigators and some disappointing setbacks for others. We had a couple of our investigators with a baptismal date that decided that they weren’t as willing to be baptized as they had thought and we have been deeply disappointed by their decisions, but we look forward with hope for those of our other Investigators whose commitment to follow the Savior is deepening as they take more steps towards making that covenant of Baptism. Besides that we are trying harder to work more with members and help them fulfill a new goal that they have as Senri ward, to get a church building in Mino that can be much closer to all of the Members and will be easier to invite friends and less active members to attend. They have said that in order to accomplish that goal we are going to need 30 more active members than we now have. So we are going to do everything that we can to progress towards that Goal. We are excited to talk with the Ward Mission Leader about what steps and actions we are going to take in order to achieve this goal that will bless this ward so much. 

I also got in a little crash this last week but was miraculously scratch free for the most part. Despite the high speeds at which we were biking all I had was a couple of bruises and a cut on my knee. #Miracles #NotInjuryProne 

Love you all and hope that you have a fantastic week!

Elder Allred



This was the immediate aftermath of my crash (notice that my backpack is lodged into my front tire and that my back tire was actually the one that ended up on top of me.) 
Note to self: no more adjusting my backpack while riding #安全第一

No comments:

Post a Comment