Monday, July 9, 2018

Week 96 Senri: Takayama Kyoudai’s Baptism

Hello everyone!
It was another great week in Senri. We were able to have a lot of meaningful interactions with our investigators and also several members. We are spending a day a week with one of the Members who are preparing to serve a mission in Boston and it has been way fun and a great experience working with him and teaching people about the Gospel he will be preaching for the next 2 years. Another big highlight this week was Takayama Kyoudai’s Baptism in Sennan. I was so grateful that I was able to go and see it. It touched me when I met him again after so long and saw how truly converted he is. I teared up when I saw him sitting on the front row crying during the musical number and then Itsuku Kyoudai (A less active who was reactivated recently who I became good friends with while I was in Sennan) moved to the seat next to him and put his arm around him and cried himself. He is going to be such a great member, and also his mother came to his baptism and was very touched as well by his testimony and the beautiful musical number that was done before the ordinance. Weeks like these do so much to remind me what missionary work is all about. I love my Savior Jesus Christ with all my heart and I want to be a better representative of His infinite Love. 
頑張りましょう!
I love you all and am so grateful for all of your support!

Elder Allred
I only have this picture of my and Sato Bishop but I will get the Baptismal photos and send them next week! 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment