Monday, July 23, 2018

Week 100 Senri: Questions & Answers

Hey friends,
It was a week of good things. We worked really hard and were able to give out a lot of Book of Mormons. I figured out that since me and Mecham Chōrō started 2 and a half transfers ago doing the Book of Mormon Challenge with people, where we tell them to ask us any question and we answer it with the Book of Mormon, we have given over 100 Japanese people a copy of the Book of Mormon just in our companionship. And from what I hear there are missionaries all over the mission who are accomplishing similar feats. It has been such a blessing answering people’s questions with the Book of Mormon. My testimony of its truthfulness and the power of the Word of God contained within it has been strengthened so much. Just yesterday we were at a YSA activity and we were going around to everyone and daring them to ask us a question that we couldn’t answer with the Word of God. Nobody could. It is such a testimony of the perfectness of Christ’s Gospel that through it we can answer all questions. Some answers may not be the most direct, but every one directs us to Christ and gives us the direction we need so that we can receive those answers on our own. I love the Gospel of Christ so much!

I have began to understand how Nephi must have felt when he declared, 
“2 And now I, Nephi, write more of the words of Isaiah, for my soul delighteth in his words. For I will liken his words unto my people...  4 Behold, my soul delighteth in proving unto my people the truth of the coming of Christ” (2 Nephi 11:2,4)

I too truly delight in the Words of the Prophets and I delight in likening them unto others to prove that Jesus is the Christ and will come again and His people shall be redeemed. I love the Scriptures! Study and ponder them everyday and it will change your whole life. I challenge you to come up with a question you have and then find the answer this week in the Scriptures. I promise that the answer is there. Have a fantastic week!
Elder Allred

万博公園

オールレッド長老より




No comments:

Post a Comment