Wednesday, October 5, 2016

I Made It!!

Thought I'd share the short email we got from Braden today:

I am officially on Japanese soil! I am so excited! As soon as I got into the airport and started to walk around and talk to Japanese people as I made my way to my next flight, I can just tell that I'm really going to fall in love with this place. I have already begun to love the language and the people too! It is just so cool and the atmosphere is unreal! Not to mention my experience using a Japanese bathroom was very quick and very interesting. I'm not quite sure how I feel about bidets yet. Well I'm alive and well and feeling better than ever (minus the jetlag), but this is the place. I can't wait to do the work of God and to find and feed his sheep! 

I love you guys so much! 


Elder Allred

1 comment:

  1. Konichiwai Elder Allredsan, Welcome to Japan. You are awesome! The people of Japan is so fortunate to have you in their midst. You look like a spiritually charged missionary. Way to go! We look forward to reading all about your adventures. Enjoy the people and their amazing culture. Eat a sushi for me. Nana and Papa

    ReplyDelete