Monday, March 19, 2018

Week 79 Senri: See you Sennan (Transfers)

Hello my beloved brothers and sisters,
It has been another wild week. It was transfers so it was just full of all sorts of madness. saying goodbye to Sennan was one of the saddest things I have done on my mission. I have grown to love these members so much! The bishop even called me his son! I have seen so many miracles here it has completely changed my life forever. I am so grateful for the blessing it was to serve there. 

The area that I have transferred to is called Senri. It is so great! I met my new Companion, Elder Mecham who is actually a missionary who was in my MTC District. We have been making lots of plans to work really hard this transfer because the members here are way fired up to share the Gospel. We are going to see just as many miracles here as we did in sennan and find the Lord's elect. I found a scripture that I really like,

2 I have much treasure in this city for you, for the benefit of Zion, and many people in this city, whom I will gather out in due time for the benefit of Zion, through your instrumentality. (D&C 111:2)

We are the Lord's treasure hunters, and we need to go out and find those golden people. And he will lead us to those people who will come to Zion if we allow ourselves to be instruments in His hands. Love you all, have a stupendous week!

Elder Allred

Me and Bishop Sato

Suehiro Kyoudai






No comments:

Post a Comment