Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week 74 Sennan: フォースと共にあれ (group)

Hey you guys,
This last week was a really great one. We worked hard and saw more and more miracles. One of the biggest this week was a friend and new investigator who we met this week named Tomo. We found him doing a Family History survey at a busy train station. He was standing in the smoking room with a bunch of other guys smoking, I felt like I should run over and talk to all the guys in there so I went and asked if they would take a survey about families. One of them was Tomo who was the only one in there who took the survey, and though he was not interested in coming to our weekly Family History class, as he was walking away I stopped him to talk about the other things we do and teach as missionaries. It turns out he was interested in coming to church. He ended up coming to Stake Conference, and though he told us that he hardly understood a single thing that was said, left saying that he had never thought about God up to that point in his life, but now after that meeting he feels like God is definitely there. What a blessing it is to play a part in the Eternal Salvation of God's children. Though it is evident that this is not our work and that all things are happening by divine design, it is such a Joy to be an instrument in the Hands of the Lord. I feel so often like Ammon who said, "12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things...for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name." (Alma 26:12,35)

Well I am so grateful for your Love and Support. Have a wonderful week!
フォースと共にあれ

Elder Allred
 

This is me with a needle in my neck because our Zone Leader is a
professional acupuncturist. (Notice how there is not yet a bald spot
on the back of my head 😅)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment