Thursday, December 7, 2017

Week 68 Sennan: On Line...

Hello everyone!

This last week was crazy and we had some great experiences even amidst the big changes and long days of setting things up and planning so here we go. We are now an online mission! So if you see me on Facebook, fear not, I am not being a disobedient missionary this is the way it is supposed to be. But it is really strange to be back on Facebook and I honestly feel like I would almost just do without Facebook and keep dendoing the way it has always been done. Saying, "Facebook? Facebook? We already have lots of dendo tools and we need no more." But we learn in the scriptures that,

30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have. (2 Nephi 28:30)

So I am doing my best to receive this huge change and follow the Lord as we do our best to learn how we are going to use Social Media to strengthen others without getting distracted or trying to find out how many of our friends are married, or all-star athletes, or in prison and stuff like that. I will stay focused!

But besides that we also had transfers this last week and my poor one-armed Wieland Choro has moved on to better things and has been replaced here in Sennan by Cotterall Choro who is straight from down under. Yeah, Australia. It has been really interesting to see how many English words are being used in Australia that I had no clue existed. So now I am studying two languages, Japanese and Aussie. I am super excited to see what great things happen this transfer as well for all of the Christmas magic. I love all of you guys and hope that your week is excellent!
"Fire up the Barby, Sko!"


Elder Allred

Facebook Profile Pic
BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment