Thursday, December 7, 2017

Week 65 Sennan: I Broke My Beanchan (Greenie)

ハロー エブリバーディー (harro eburibadi),
this was one of the craziest weeks of my mission! it started out with a terrifying near death experience where my companion and I were going at about 35 kmh on the side of a road so that we could get to an Appointment on time, and my companion realized that he needed to turn at an intersection a little late and slammed on his breaks. his bike flipped forward and sent him over the handlebars, but somehow he got over his handle bars and landed on his feet as his bike flipped over him! it was like a movie! i was following behind him and could hardly bElieve he was still alive! miracles, i love it.

then i had a near death experience when a giant killer japanese wasp (literally the size of my index finger. go ahead and look up pictures, i'm not lying) landed On my thigh as i was riding my bike a couple days later. i freaked out and smacked it but it held on and returned to my thigh this time angry. i just about aborted ship and crashed my bike on purpose but iNstead swatted it a second time barely getting it off before it stung me. phew! more miracles.

and then for the first time in my life i got pooped on by a bird as i was riding my bike... 恥ずかしい i cleaned it off and pressed on in the work, but then the next day i got hit again! why are all the birds pooping on me all of the sudden?? or maybe it's the same bird… anyways i now have a fiRm testimony of the importance of wearing a helmet as you ride your bike. nasty!

last but not least after me and my companion volunteered at the lOcal gym playing basketball we started a game with several kids. to make a long story short my companion ended up falling hard after going up for a clutch time rebound and broke his arm. i didn't save him, i am an awful dad. so he's in a cast and we are on foot for a while, but some of the kids who we were playing with said that they would Come to our english class this week so at least some good came out of it.

yeah so it was a pretty crazy week and i couldn't figure out what we did wrong, but then last night as i was reflecting on all of our many sufferings and hardships i realized something, that we forgot to pay fast offerings last weeK on fast sunday! so i will repent and quickly fill out a slip and am going to Submit it soon so hopefully we will have a better week. that is my bad. i'll take that one on me. hopefully you all have a fantastic week this week. i love you all!


elder allred


We went to Kobe for Trainer Trainee Training



Poor Wieland Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment