Thursday, September 21, 2017

Week 56 Sennan: That's My Son!

i found out last monday that i was leaving sumoto. it was super sad to say goodbye to all of the members and Investigators who we made such great relationships with over the last few transfers. sumoto has forever changeD me and has taught me things that i will remember for the rest of my life.

befOre going to my new area i went to the mission home and was able to pick up my new companioN who is fresh out of the mTc! his name is elder wieland and he is incredible! his missionary fire is unreal! he is so fearless and willing to use his japanese as we stop and talk to all the people that we can in our new area that we Know hardly anything about. our new area is called senNan and it is my first ward! we have quite a bit of work ahead of us it seems because we came into the area having pretty much 0 investigators that we are teaching. we made plans tO just get to work and find more people than i have ever found in my whole mission and i believe that we can do it because we have the lord on our side and we are ready to put in Work meet for miracles.

it also turns out that i am the district leader and had my first opportunity to conduct a baptismal intervieW for another one of the companionsHips in our district. it was A really great experience meeting and Talking with someone who was prepared to enter the waters of baptism and convenant with the lord to be faithful until the end. he was such a smart guy and talked about how much hIs life has changed since he started to coMe to know the savior. it was a way cool experience and i can't wait to meet more prepareD people like him as we all work tOgether this transfer.

thIs is definately a transfer of New things and it is going to take a lot of prayer and relying on the lord to be able to accomplish the things we have to accomplish and to fulfill the responsibilities that have been Given. i am excited to see what happens this transfer and what awesome miracles that we will see. 

love you all and hope you have an excellent week!

elder allred


My son...
My son's new bike

No comments:

Post a Comment